Monday 27 June 2016

Treatment

Treatment

The reason why I chose to do race is because I believe that different races have different features so I decided to tae five portaraits of people in different classes and the races that are available is caucasian,afro carribean,mixed race,comali and arab.I beleve these arces are a good mix because when editing you will see the differences of the races and the differences you will see is the lips,eyes,nose and skin colour.

The resources that I will be using is a Canon 1220D camera which allows me to take high quality images and this is a benefit because having a good quality photo will be easier to edit.The other equipment that I used was lighting,I used lighting because it will make my targets face a lot clearer and the light would bring out their true skin colour which is great because it will make the image quality better than it was originally and also when it comes to editing then it will make the skin colours easier to blend.

The location that’s im going to use to take all my photos is going to be in a class romm in city of westminister college and the reason why I have chosen this location is because most of the walls have a white background which allows me to focus on my target which allows me to get a better quality image.I also used city of westminister college is because all the equipment and resources that are needed will be provided by city of westminister college which means it will be easrier to get my hands on good equioment to carry out my project.I do not require a risk asessment because the enviroment that we will be working in is really safe and because this college has many health and saftey rules to prevent harm which means if it was a health hazard I would not be able to take my photos in the classromm.The weather will not affect my photo shoot because the photos will be taken indoors in a classroom

The image resoultion that I will use is JPEG and this is because JPEG is the standard resoultuon used which means that the image that I use will be compatible with many devices and there wil be no problems accessing the phoo because this is the most common file.With a JPEG,you are able to make chnges with eease which means if I make mistake then I will be able to go back and correct my mistakes.if I were to use a resoultuoion such as a RAW file then it would make this a lot harder to edit and uplaod because a raw file is sometimes not compatible which mena swhen it comes to editing there would be problems and when it comes to uploading there will be problems because a RAW file is not common.The benefit of using a JPEG is that the resoultion keeps just as much detail on the image which means chosing JPEG will be a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment